Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Overcharged Bill

2 REPLIES 2
Mariamma
First Timer

Hi, I was recently charged an extra sum of £35.05. When I checked for the reason it suggested I made international calls and was charging me for that. However, the strange thing is that I have added International Max Calls Boost to my contract so I should occur no charge calling to international.

I had checked and the country I am calling and it does come under the Talk Talk's 55 inclusive countries which were listed on their website.

Can you tell me why this is the reason?

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Check whether there's a call duration limit, which might have been exceeded,  @Mariamma.

(For UK calls I know the limit is one hour).

Otherwise, ask Chat, if you can catch them when available. Links from here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Phone help is available till 6pm (not Sunday):

03451 720046. Wait for preliminary messages to conclude. 

Forum staff will be back from Monday to Friday. 

For further help from them please complete your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Without this,  forum staff can't identify your account. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Mariamma

I suspect that you may have gone over the 1000 minute limit. You can check the calls in the itemized usage section of My Account.  

If you can update your profile to include your landline number I can check this for you. 

Regards