Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Overcharged - not has discount taken off bill

4 REPLIES 4
Junglejim9
First Timer

Hi, 

Recently renewed contract with talktalk and went with Faster 150 fibre and unlimited call boost. Should have a discount of £2.50 on the unlimited calls boost for 18 months - it shows as this on the documentation sent to me and contract but charged full price for the calls boost on latest bill. How can this be rectified please -  was expecting £28 for the broadband (which it is) and then expected £9.50 for the calls boost  but it its showing as £12. 
thanks 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

Staff are unlikely to reply before Monday,  @Junglejim9.

You can try Chat over the weekend, 9am to 6pm.

Use links from this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Or phone (not Sunday): 03451 720046. Wait for preliminary messages to conclude. 

If you need staff to follow up, please complete your community forum profile details, as advised in the forum guidelines. Without this, staff can't identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
Junglejim9
First Timer

Thanks for this information, I didn’t realise I needed to fill in details. @Gliwmaeden2 

Junglejim9
First Timer

All sorted via online chat. Thanks. 

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff