Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Overcharged

2 REPLIES 2
Sasha91
First Timer

I have been over charged and with no one to speak to on the phone to rectify it and no way to resolve it online as I keep going in circles, I’m stuck. With this covid19 now affecting my income there is no way to report this, no way to stop the more charges mounting and no way to pay. 
feeling very helpless and stressed out. 

ferguson
Community Star

Your online bill is fully itemised, where exactly do you believe you have been overcharged?

hosay299
Philosopher

@Sasha91 hi can u please explain where u have been over charge and what other bill issue u have so we can help and when the staff get to ur topic hopefully this week they can have a look on their system

As there is help on here just taking longer to get it

Phoning is for only selection types of help which is vulnerable and cancellations if wish to leave give notice

there is a chat on the site but also busy at times

If u can also finish of ur profile so that staff can find u. Please do not POST any PERSONAL INFO as it is open to the public 

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Hope that help Regards Joe
If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)