cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Talktalk has got my fibre upgrade wrong.

5 REPLIES 5
jehu44
Whizz Kid

Today I used the chat line to upgrade to fibre broadband. During the chat it was confirmed that I would pay £19.95 per month plus £7.50 for continuing my UK calls boost which I already pay for. The email confirming my new contract claims that I chose to cancel the UK calls boost, which I never did. The email states that I cannot reply, so I am asking here if an OCE can advise how to correct this mistake.

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @jehu44

Ive checked the order and it does appear to have cancelled the Unlimited calls boost, Sadly we cant re-add it until the 21st when the fibre order completes, this means that currently you are being charged for all calls made. 

If you post back on the 21st I can re-add the boost and then when you bill is produced we can look at clearing the call charges generated in error. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

jehu44
Whizz Kid

Thank you OCE Arne. Perhaps you would be good enough also to look at the £60 set up fee and £50 set up fee discount that was not mentioned in the online chat but appeared in the subsequent email. It is only a £10 set up fee but I did not agree to pay it. The chat lasted for 52 minutes and I have kept the transcript. Set up fees were not mentioned.

OCE_Arne

Hi @jehu44

I can see that you have now opened a complaint with our CEO office. 

Because of this, we on the community cannot interfere with any ongoing investigation. 

A manager within our CEO office will be in contact with you within the next 5 working days. 

I hope you get the resolution that you are looking for.

Regards

William858
First Timer

Perhaps you would be good enough also to look at the £60 set up fee and £50 set up fee discount that was not mentioned in the online chat but appeared in the subsequent email. It is only a £10 set up fee but I did not agree to pay it. The chat lasted for 52 minutes and I have kept the transcript. Set up fees were not mentioned.

OCE_Arne

Hi @William858

Can you start your own topic please and ensure that your community profile is updated. 

Thanks