Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Upgrade to Fibre35 'declined'

2 REPLIES 2
Waps
Visitor

Hi everyone, I'm a longstanding existing customer (right back to the days of Lineone) and have been invited to upgrade as my current package ends on April 11. So I chose Fibre 35 and went through the upgrade process, only to discover that suddenly my 'application has been declined' due to some credit score malarkey or other.

Surely as an existing customer of over a decade's good standing through thick and thin, my upgrade should be automatic (as it has been all through my tenure as a loyal customer, even when TalkTalk hasn't always deserved that loyalty).

I suppose once I finally decide to leave and get put through to Retentions, this might get magically sorted out?

TangoM
Whizz Kid

I suggest you speak with a person.

There are at least two TT numbers to choose from it seems

But if you want to wait for an OCE to help, they work normal 'office hours', you may have to wait a day or two for a response, and it will speed things up if you have completed your personal details in My Profile so they can better establish who you are (but don't post details in this thread). 

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Waps

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks