cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Website crashed when booking home install

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor

I just signed up to talktalk and the system crashed after setting up direct debit and booking in a home install. I can see the direct debit is set up but where is my home install date?

[Further information edited in]

20210113_213937.jpg

Community Star

Chat should be able to help you with this, @gropst.

Scroll down on this page to find the link:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

They open 9am. Full details of hours available there.

Phone help is 03451 720046, also after 9am. 

For further help from forum staff, you would normally need to know your telephone number or at least an order number. 

Please try to put some information in your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; where the drop down menu starts with "email", choose Personal Information. If need be put further information in the Private Notes section at the end of that. Save changes. 

I've edited in the important information from your other post to complete the picture for staff and have all the information in one place. 

They reply Monday to Friday, but it can take a couple of days for them to reach new threads,  @gropst.

Let us know if you have any luck through Chat.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi gropst

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks