cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

2 Factor/Step Authentication for Email Accounts?

Submitted by an1sa_k 06-03-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I'm enjoying using the new and upgraded TalkTalk Mail and its suite of applications. With many of the accounts that I manage, I have 2 Factor/Step Authentication enabled. As many of you might already know, it's a good way of making sure your account is more secure if your password is ever breached.

It would be amazing if this Security Feature could be implemented with TalkTalk Mail, obviously with the option to 'save your device', so you're not always entering verification codes.

Let me know what you think of this Suggestion, and whether you think it's a good idea.

Many thanks.

Get more ideas related to: Beat the Scammers Email Other

2 Factor/Step Authentication for Email Accounts?

I'm enjoying using the new and upgraded TalkTalk Mail and its suite of applications. With many of the accounts that I manage, I have 2 Factor/Step Authentication enabled. As many of you might already know, it's a good way of making sure your account is more secure if your password is ever breached.

It would be amazing if this Security Feature could be implemented with TalkTalk Mail, obviously with the option to 'save your device', so you're not always entering verification codes.

Let me know what you think of this Suggestion, and whether you think it's a good idea.

Many thanks.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Star

Excellent idea to secure the mailbox when the customer needs that extra security and essential for authorising Settings changes to alert things like updates to Reset details etc.