Need help?

A box worth having

Submitted by wolfy06 23-09-2018 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

When are talktalk going to give us something like google store to add apps such as Twitchtv and Mixer youtube has been previously suggested i mean lets have a box thats worth having so we can utilise it being connected ti the internet all the time let us watch our favourite streamers in one place instead of having this box that ties us to a few things or channels full of tv repeats please make it happen a useful youview box atlast

Get more ideas related to: TV

A box worth having

When are talktalk going to give us something like google store to add apps such as Twitchtv and Mixer youtube has been previously suggested i mean lets have a box thats worth having so we can utilise it being connected ti the internet all the time let us watch our favourite streamers in one place instead of having this box that ties us to a few things or channels full of tv repeats please make it happen a useful youview box atlast

What do you think?
2 Comments
Insightful One

Hi i am pritty sure now that the box software is all done by youview and they do any changes so do not think talktalk can help as they would have to get y/v to do it just going by what the info i have had over the last year and reading some of the box documents on the settings page u can see the agreements 

Community Team
Status changed to: New

@wolfy06 I have passed your feedback over to our TV products Team, thanks