Need help?

A functioning support service?

Submitted by ASAS1267 19-04-2021 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I was charged for a product I did not sign up for, I call your support after spending 30 minutes looking for the right phone number only to be disconnected after 11 minutes because it seems that 11 minutes calling your support services is worth 5 pounds of phone top up. I asked for an email as proof of speaking with the support services and did not receive any. Maybe make it easier to contact you instead of having to write annoyed posts on what is essentially a customer forum?

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

A functioning support service?

I was charged for a product I did not sign up for, I call your support after spending 30 minutes looking for the right phone number only to be disconnected after 11 minutes because it seems that 11 minutes calling your support services is worth 5 pounds of phone top up. I asked for an email as proof of speaking with the support services and did not receive any. Maybe make it easier to contact you instead of having to write annoyed posts on what is essentially a customer forum?

What do you think?
1 Comment
Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

All Talktalk helplines are free to ring from your Talktalk landline, @ASAS1267.

To report a fault with your phone line you can use Chat. It has a blue background banner when available:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300