Need help?

Ability to filter on hidden channels

Submitted by fr8ys 18-08-2016 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Having hidden a large number of channels including boosts I am not using, it would be nice if we could have a listing of hidden channels to deselect to bring them back into the guide when needed (such as when adding a boost).

When hiding channels, a select all option would be handy under the blue button options, such as shopping channels, so you don't have to select each channel one by one.

Previously raised on Youview forum (https://community.youview.com/youview/topics/new_filter_for_hidden_channels) and it was to be considered but not on the consolodated list.

Also the ability to rearrange the players in an order that suits the users needs

Get more ideas related to: TV

Ability to filter on hidden channels

Having hidden a large number of channels including boosts I am not using, it would be nice if we could have a listing of hidden channels to deselect to bring them back into the guide when needed (such as when adding a boost).

When hiding channels, a select all option would be handy under the blue button options, such as shopping channels, so you don't have to select each channel one by one.

Previously raised on Youview forum (https://community.youview.com/youview/topics/new_filter_for_hidden_channels) and it was to be considered but not on the consolodated list.

Also the ability to rearrange the players in an order that suits the users needs

What do you think?
4 Comments
Community Manager
Status changed to: New

Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi Fr8ys,

This is something that we're currently looking into, however I don't have any specifc timescales at the moment. I'll let you know as soon as I have more info.

Thanks 🙂

Community Star

We have the hide channel function back now including unhiding individual ones. 

Hope the select all function under categories follows. 

Community Team
Status changed to: New

@fr8ys I'm sorry for the delay. In regards to re-ordering channels, I've posted an update on the idea below.

Reorder Channel Lists