Need help?

Access to CallSafe data

Submitted by JimSmith 05-08-2020 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

The management of the callsafe data by us, your customers, should be improved. I suggest the following list as a minimum requirement:

1. When viewing either the blocked or allowed lists on the website, the listed phone number must be visible. This would enhance the maintenance of the lists considerably.
  2. There should be provision for downloading the contents of the lists in their entirety to a local disk file, so that if callsafe is turned off the customer has a record of which numbers have been allowed/barred.
  3. There should be provision for the uploading of a local disk file containing the allowed or barred lists, such as that downloaded in 2, above.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

Access to CallSafe data

The management of the callsafe data by us, your customers, should be improved. I suggest the following list as a minimum requirement:

1. When viewing either the blocked or allowed lists on the website, the listed phone number must be visible. This would enhance the maintenance of the lists considerably.
  2. There should be provision for downloading the contents of the lists in their entirety to a local disk file, so that if callsafe is turned off the customer has a record of which numbers have been allowed/barred.
  3. There should be provision for the uploading of a local disk file containing the allowed or barred lists, such as that downloaded in 2, above.
What do you think?
4 Comments
Philosopher

@JimSmith for more help and a answer to this please post in help side staff do not check this side that often 

Whizz Kid

@hosay299 

I posted here because OCE_Ady told me that ideas should be in the ideas section, but thanks for your suggestion as well.

Conversation Starter

Great! I just posted a similar idea because @OCE_Ady said the product managers check the ideas and would respond and now @hosay299 says they don't!

I suppose this just about sums up TalkTalk's support.

Whizz Kid

@StarNamer 

Yep, "left hand" meet "right hand", try to get a conversation going!😃