cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Access to history of reported issues

Submitted by ToughTalk 04-07-2018 | 5 Comments

When a customer reports a problem it should be possible to access records of these reports. In this way it would be possible to check back on whether such issues were corrected and concluded to the customer's satisfaction. This would help your agents to become more aware of how the issues should be handled and at the same time allow the customer to prepare their report on the basis of what they had experienced before, should such arise again. 

Get more ideas related to: Other

Access to history of reported issues

When a customer reports a problem it should be possible to access records of these reports. In this way it would be possible to check back on whether such issues were corrected and concluded to the customer's satisfaction. This would help your agents to become more aware of how the issues should be handled and at the same time allow the customer to prepare their report on the basis of what they had experienced before, should such arise again. 

What do you think?
5 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

@ToughTalk Thanks for the suggestion. Just to confirm, do you mean a list of faults reports for you to review back or the support agent?

Chatterbox

I think the reports should be available to both the customer and the agent. The reason for this is that so often when an agent becomes involved in a previously reported fault or issue they have little knowledge of what they need to do about it and then have to refer the customer to another agent to get it sorted. In general I normally request a transcript via email so I don't normally need a list of faults reports for myself, it's the agents that need them! In fact, some of these issues are more likely to be raised in the community to get sorted which is why I put forward the suggestion.

Community Team

@ToughTalk Thanks, I've passed your feedback on and I'll let you know once I hear back 🙂

Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@ToughTalk Thanks again for the feedback. Our Fault Agents will be able to see any previous faults that have been raised. Potentially we may in the future be looking to provide information on previous cases online to our customers and ensuring the same level of information is replicated for our agents.

Chatterbox

Quote: 'Potentially we may in the future be looking to provide information on previous cases online to our customers and ensuring the same level of information is replicated for our agents.'
Thank you OCE_Michelle - one can live in hope!!