Account router information panel

Submitted by paulshent 14-07-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

All

May i suggest that the my account check under services and information regarding the connected router is updated, to correctly specify what router is actually connected to your system.  Can you not add a small icon that you can use if you change your router, that will update the data held.  All you have  do is click on what type of router is now connected and it's serial number.  At the moment the TalkTalk software informs me i have a SageMcom Fast 5364 attached. When in fact this is not true.  I am using a DG8041W, that has been online for 23 days, yet the TT software still insists that i am using a Fast5364.   This is preventing correct support and also preventing some routers from updating to the correct firmware level.

Get more ideas related to: Other

Account router information panel

All

May i suggest that the my account check under services and information regarding the connected router is updated, to correctly specify what router is actually connected to your system.  Can you not add a small icon that you can use if you change your router, that will update the data held.  All you have  do is click on what type of router is now connected and it's serial number.  At the moment the TalkTalk software informs me i have a SageMcom Fast 5364 attached. When in fact this is not true.  I am using a DG8041W, that has been online for 23 days, yet the TT software still insists that i am using a Fast5364.   This is preventing correct support and also preventing some routers from updating to the correct firmware level.