Need help?

Add a third option to Callsafe

Submitted by Weevie 11-10-2020 | 20 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Since call safe was added to TT Arsenal - I have  found it useful but it is clearly lacking one important option - "Remove Number"

At the moment - once added - you cannot remove a number from either the safe list or blocked lists -  so if you want to  change the status of a number - this is impossible..........

Get more ideas related to: Beat the Scammers Other Phone

0 Likes

Add a third option to Callsafe

Since call safe was added to TT Arsenal - I have  found it useful but it is clearly lacking one important option - "Remove Number"

At the moment - once added - you cannot remove a number from either the safe list or blocked lists -  so if you want to  change the status of a number - this is impossible..........

What do you think?
20 Comments
Philosopher

@Weevie thanks for the info i am sure t/t will look at and see what they can change sometime soon.

Enlightened One

@hosay299 

No they won't - they don't have the expertise to do this...

Philosopher

@Weevie they might do as who else manages t/t network then as could have help from 3rd party company but would be the same as all companies 

Enlightened One

@hosay299 

This is not a network issue - it is a programming/software issue - which should have been resolved years ago - TT should not have released Callsafe in a non finished state !

First Timer

I cannot remove numbers from CallSafe and cannot turn it off.

My GP cannot call me for a consultation (no surgery appointments allowed) because Call Safe blocks him.

How do you get TalkTalk to do sometrhing about it?

Enlightened One

@Exeter 

You can turn CALLSAFE off - without any problems - but cannot restore any "safe" numbers automatically

TT don't care and won't do anything about it though !

First Timer

You are wrong. CallSafe will not turn off. I have been trying for many days and it will not turn off, nor will it remove the 4 "safe" numbers that seem to be stuck in the system. I have phoned them twice to complain, but nothing happens.

Community Star

@Exeter Start your own support topic and the team can help.

Philosopher

@Exeter does as ferguson says as u might have a bug on ur account that does not allow u but the staff can take a look for u. u can also get ur doctors to call u on a mobile for now. 

Enlightened One

@ExeterYou may be able to turn callsafe off from your phone keypad rather than on-line ?

1-4-7-2-1 should toggle between on and off !

But ensure that you have written down any numbers before you do this - callsafe (incredibly stupidly) was not designed with any back up, so to restore it - you will need to manually input all of your safe and blocked numbers..