Need help?

Advertising

Submitted by Makub 23-07-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Over the past few months the amount of space advertisements have en-crouched on the Talktalk pages has been very noticeable. With the constant flickering / flashing that is constantly going on when I'm attempting to read my personal mail is getting out of hand.

It's not only annoyingly distracting I'm at a point where I DO NOT enjoy logging onto my talk talk account any more because its giving me mental anguish and emotionally draining. Come on talktalk for once start to think about your customers and not the final profit line, we will all benefit from a slight change in consideration for others and you will keep your customers. 

Get more ideas related to: Community

Advertising

Over the past few months the amount of space advertisements have en-crouched on the Talktalk pages has been very noticeable. With the constant flickering / flashing that is constantly going on when I'm attempting to read my personal mail is getting out of hand.

It's not only annoyingly distracting I'm at a point where I DO NOT enjoy logging onto my talk talk account any more because its giving me mental anguish and emotionally draining. Come on talktalk for once start to think about your customers and not the final profit line, we will all benefit from a slight change in consideration for others and you will keep your customers. 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Star

@Makub, generally I agree with you. Earlier on in lockdown there actually seemed less than usual, but, as the economy gets going,  I suppose people are wanting to advertise again. 

I hardly notice it if I am not signing in on my computer. You can avoid it completely by adding your sign in details to an email app on your smartphone, and so I access it from there. Just a list of messages on there and your folders still accessible.