Need help?

Allow persons who haven’t registered to contact customer services

Submitted by Nathan11 27-05-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

So.... here goes. I have signed up to talktalk. Unknown to me I have been poached from Plusnet. As of now I have no internet access. I received a router in the post and assumed it must have been a mistake. I have received no communication via letter from talk talk. I cannot contact customer services as my number is not registered. I cannot send an email to complaints as it says to call customer services. The whole thing is a farce. 

Get more ideas related to: Beat the Scammers Broadband Community

0 Likes

Allow persons who haven’t registered to contact customer services

So.... here goes. I have signed up to talktalk. Unknown to me I have been poached from Plusnet. As of now I have no internet access. I received a router in the post and assumed it must have been a mistake. I have received no communication via letter from talk talk. I cannot contact customer services as my number is not registered. I cannot send an email to complaints as it says to call customer services. The whole thing is a farce. 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@Nathan11 I see u have seen u have posted and got some info on the site and now please wait on ur topic on the help side 

It is odd that if ur where with plus net they did not send a letter sorry u are leaving and that type of thing what was u last bill like as if u leave in contract they would charge u for a higher leaving cost to cover the rest

Have u connected ur old isp to see what they say has gone on with out u knowing.