cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Allow users to lock there topics so only OCE's can reply

Submitted by Nexster 24-10-2020 | 5 Comments

Looks like it will be a waste of time posting this as it appears nobody from TalkTalk has looked at this area for a very long time.

Anyway, my suggestion is simply to allow users to lock their topics should they want to so only an OCE can reply.

A point just proved with my latest topic which clearly states for OCE's only and was completely ignored.

Get more ideas related to: Community

0 Likes

Allow users to lock there topics so only OCE's can reply

Looks like it will be a waste of time posting this as it appears nobody from TalkTalk has looked at this area for a very long time.

Anyway, my suggestion is simply to allow users to lock their topics should they want to so only an OCE can reply.

A point just proved with my latest topic which clearly states for OCE's only and was completely ignored.

What do you think?
5 Comments
Philosopher

That would exclude other TT staff (Social Team) who have also helped customers.

Community Star

Your thread is not being held back by one prompt response over the duration of the weekend.

Most customers do need reassurance when there is not a reply within a day or two.

Whizz Kid

@martswain 

They cant help with every issue and im sure some people such as myself dont want them getting involved.

Either way it should be the customers choice in who they want to deal with there issue.

It would also be very helpfull to stop people adding silly childish comments in the hope of getting a reaction. 😉

@Gliwmaeden2 

One prompt response or not it’s quite clear from the information I provided that you can do absolutely nothing to help me regarding my issue.

The fact I put for OCE's only in the topic title should of been a big enough clue that im not most customers.

Whizz Kid

@StephenF@Lorrainef 

Any chance of you taking some time out of your very busy posting schedules and giving your thoughts?

Community Manager - TT Staff
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately this isn't something we're able to accommodate at the moment due to the way our community is structured and how topics in need of an OCE and processed into our workflow. Additionally this is a peer to peer community as such we'd always welcome and encourage comments and suggestions from other members to help out.