Need help?

Alternate recording available in HD plus too many recordings alternate option

Submitted by richardlister 17-12-2018 | 7 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 2 of 4

I might have mentioned these 2 already sorry. Love the box. Love the software - just want these 2 back.

I record everythying so I'm always getting "clashes" - previous software told me when it was on again and offered it up for selection. The app knows when things are on again how come the box software doesn't?

Also - a warning for Mrs L that she hasn't chosen HD channel when it's available - not that it bothers her as she reckons there's no difference!!!!

But it bothers me - buying a HD TV and watching low resolution!

cheers everyone.

Richard

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

Alternate recording available in HD plus too many recordings alternate option

I might have mentioned these 2 already sorry. Love the box. Love the software - just want these 2 back.

I record everythying so I'm always getting "clashes" - previous software told me when it was on again and offered it up for selection. The app knows when things are on again how come the box software doesn't?

Also - a warning for Mrs L that she hasn't chosen HD channel when it's available - not that it bothers her as she reckons there's no difference!!!!

But it bothers me - buying a HD TV and watching low resolution!

cheers everyone.

Richard

What do you think?
7 Comments
Community Star

These are pretty much core features of the YouView platform, so if you haven't done so already you might consider joining their community where there is a long and noble and usually fruitless tradition of making suggestions. But you never know!

https://community.youview.com/youview/

Conversation Starter

ok I was told to post here where it would get sent to the "TV Team". 

Who would write that software? Talktalk or Youview?

Do I need to be on a Youview forum? Is that whay you are saying?

cheers,

R

Community Star

OK, who sent you here?

Conversation Starter
Community Star

OK, fair enough.

Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating

@richardlister I'm sorry for the delay. I'm currently looking into this for you and I'll let you know as soon as I know more. Thanks

Conversation Starter

Any thoughts on these yet @OCE_Michelle

thanks

R