Need help?

Amazon Prime Offer

Submitted by Jan54 04-10-2020 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I haven't received my amazon prime offer code yet after 120 days of waiting.  The online chat people aren't able to help.  Can you have a dedicated team to help with this please.

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Amazon Prime Offer

I haven't received my amazon prime offer code yet after 120 days of waiting.  The online chat people aren't able to help.  Can you have a dedicated team to help with this please.

What do you think?
4 Comments
Community Star

Please post for help,  probably under "billing" etc, @Jan54

Also: complete your community forum profile details for staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday,  working from oldest to newest posts, so there can be a backlog for a couple of days after the weekend. 

Sightseer

Thank you Gliwmaeden2. I am still waiting for my amazon prime offer code after 120 days.  Online chat cant seem to help.  I have an email confirmation that this offer was included in my upgrade to faster fibre.  

Sightseer

Re your comment about quoting my personal numbers can anyone see this or is it just talktalk staff?

Community Star

@Jan54, you must never post personal information details on the open forum pages. This is why we have the profile area.

Only you and professional staff can see your details in there.