Need help?

Answering the phon

Submitted by Dawn Reilly 27-04-2020 | 5 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

A novel idea is talktalk answering any of their customers service numbers I have just spent a whole day trying to get my parents landline fixed In the end I paid an independent telecom engineer to come and look He said it is a fault outside not internally as talktalk insist This service is appalling but worse is my mother is the final stages of pancreatic cancer but you could look on the bright side by the time talktalk do anything about it she will have probably died and will never ever ever have to deal with this (appalling doesn’t even begin to describe them) company again

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

Answering the phon

A novel idea is talktalk answering any of their customers service numbers I have just spent a whole day trying to get my parents landline fixed In the end I paid an independent telecom engineer to come and look He said it is a fault outside not internally as talktalk insist This service is appalling but worse is my mother is the final stages of pancreatic cancer but you could look on the bright side by the time talktalk do anything about it she will have probably died and will never ever ever have to deal with this (appalling doesn’t even begin to describe them) company again

What do you think?
5 Comments
Philosopher

@Dawn Reilly  phone is limted as per online info on it there is chat or u can u se the help side of the site as this is a none support area 

Repeat Guest

I know how you feel

I actually watched BT engineers working on the box at the end of my road . Within 5 mins my broadband & phone went haywire:: I rang talk talk & they wouldn’t accept what I told them & told me an engineer would have to come to my house , this was in 3 days time & I would have to pay if it was internal ,, I spent most of the next two days trying to make them understand that it was all ok till the engineer worked on the box at end of road but they still wouldn’t listen ::

finally got fixed ,,, AT THE BOX.. 

customer service is IGNORANT 

Philosopher

@marthob yes but did the work before the issue was it ur in they where working on??

as they have to follow bt optec process like all other ISP  as u can say that but they have to follow what optec have set up 

as would not make a difference as they still log it with bt Optec and then a engineer is assigned to it to look at ur issue.

Repeat Guest

@hosay299 
All was working fine before they started work on the box .

why don’t customer service believe me & why do we have to do the stupid “turn off then turn on” thing & go through all of the silly reset issues ?

Philosopher

As they on chat and call also sometimes on here they have to follow a set process to check things so they have a clear understanding of the issues type thing 

All Support companies do have these

@marthob