Need help?

Better Customer Service

Submitted by Aqualung666 28-05-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

You could improve your customer service no end by actually providing some. If you think this pathetic forum is an acceptable level of Customer Service then you shouldn't be in business.

I would also appreciate it if you would stop saying "Hey" to me. We are in the UK not the USA.

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Better Customer Service

You could improve your customer service no end by actually providing some. If you think this pathetic forum is an acceptable level of Customer Service then you shouldn't be in business.

I would also appreciate it if you would stop saying "Hey" to me. We are in the UK not the USA.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Philosopher

@Aqualung666 do not know what u mean by hey as i have not see the site do that also there is chat on the site for help

the forum was made a key area due to the call staff centre outside of the UK closed overnight type thing they now have got more staff on chat and calls for cert ion type things but not back to fault helping for non vulnerable customers

Chat with the team see https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529#chat

if ur email issue then it would not be t/t broadband as email is a separate services just like the phone and tv is.

most isps have had to change the way they do things as of short staff and longer delays with other 3 parties 

for site was a beta for a few years then they agreed to go live with it

when c19 started they moved the help to it more as non call staff abroad/

i can see u have posted on 2 issues which the staff will reply to soon the staff do not check this side while it is very busy on the other side

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Team Player

Thank you for your almost illiterate reply. Have you never come across the words "grammar" or "punctuation"?

The word "hey" is used in some very annoying and irrelevant emails about badges. I don't want a badge, I want my landline to work and decent customer service  Note that I didn't use the words resume or resumption as your customer service was poor long before this forum fiasco