Need help?

Better customer agents

Submitted by gregwilson 27-05-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Spent 11/2 hours on two separate calls still not solved issues I have bad signal strength in one room when asked if you could send booster plug talk talk wanted to charge me the equipment is exactly where your engineer placed it and I’m not able to place anywhere else had I know I would have never changed my supplier don’t expect any reply as the standard of service from talk talk is a big 0

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Better customer agents

Spent 11/2 hours on two separate calls still not solved issues I have bad signal strength in one room when asked if you could send booster plug talk talk wanted to charge me the equipment is exactly where your engineer placed it and I’m not able to place anywhere else had I know I would have never changed my supplier don’t expect any reply as the standard of service from talk talk is a big 0

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@gregwilson hi this is not area for help for help on ur service please post on the help side here

post in which broadband u have in ur own topic and we and the staff can help

from reading ur info u have WiFi signal issue in a room which has a weak signal there is ways to make the signal better.

What is the equipment talktalk are asking ur to pay for ??

if u would like some help to help get the signal better with another device then please post in the help side as there is a simple device that can help spread ur router WiFi more 

Talktalk do not do a booster but they do a another device that can help 

see here 

if they charge u for it as it is a extra not part of ur contract but if u do buy it it should be then covered under ur contract from help if any faults come

I have used a old version of the same kit and find it works they have changed the kit since i have had it

there is also other same devices but they are not talktalk branded 

if u do need more help just post in the help side and we can help more u can tag me in if need just do the @ and my username