Need help?

Better information to folk renewing contracts to include fibre

Submitted by Grumpy old man Essex 16-10-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I suggest more realistic information on the paperwork that is sent to customers who renew their contract and moving to fibre and that it should point customers to read the info on the website before the new contract date.

The day following my new contract the internet became unusable so the paperwork referring me to the website was insufficient.  Eventually I turned the router off and on, the internet then returned.  I see from the website that the advice is not to turn the router off.  Should I have waited longer?

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Better information to folk renewing contracts to include fibre

I suggest more realistic information on the paperwork that is sent to customers who renew their contract and moving to fibre and that it should point customers to read the info on the website before the new contract date.

The day following my new contract the internet became unusable so the paperwork referring me to the website was insufficient.  Eventually I turned the router off and on, the internet then returned.  I see from the website that the advice is not to turn the router off.  Should I have waited longer?

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@Grumpy old man Essex u can always get help on a issue on this site on the HELP side here Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

they do say if not working right turn off for 30 mins if on fibre that can help but depends on where the issue is