Need help?

Big grey "avatar" obscures message subject on mobile phone

Submitted by Gliwmaeden2 09-08-2017 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

I don't think they are actually avatars as such, but the big round grey thing that appears by some posters' names and subject headings is obscuring most of what needs to be read at the top of each message on my smartphone (old Samsung Galaxy had recent trouble with this and its cheap Alcatel replacement that I had to buy is exactly the same with this problem). Fine for normal avatars. It's only a problem that I've noticed over the past month, but is rather a nuisance.

Could these big grey ones be made the same size as the others so that they can stop getting in the way?

Thanks!

Get more ideas related to: Community

0 Likes

Big grey "avatar" obscures message subject on mobile phone

I don't think they are actually avatars as such, but the big round grey thing that appears by some posters' names and subject headings is obscuring most of what needs to be read at the top of each message on my smartphone (old Samsung Galaxy had recent trouble with this and its cheap Alcatel replacement that I had to buy is exactly the same with this problem). Fine for normal avatars. It's only a problem that I've noticed over the past month, but is rather a nuisance.

Could these big grey ones be made the same size as the others so that they can stop getting in the way?

Thanks!

What do you think?
2 Comments
Gondola
Community Star

It's a bug!  Don't know why the developers haven't squashed it yet but let's hope they hurry up!

OCE_Michelle
Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Delivered

@Gliwmaeden2 Thanks for raising. This was a bug which has now been resolved.