Need help?

Blocked Sender Search.

Submitted by Buzzer 01-07-2017 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

At the moment if I receive an email that is obviously spam I mark it as such and from then on I don't get bothered with any more from that source. Every now and then I find an email in my trash folder that shouldn't be there. I then have to manually page through the contents of the blocked sender's folder, four at a time, until I find the address to delete. A couple of times now when the folder is too large I delete everything and start again. I'm hoping that there will be a search function or a right click to say, Not Spam, provided soon.

Get more ideas related to: Email

Blocked Sender Search.

At the moment if I receive an email that is obviously spam I mark it as such and from then on I don't get bothered with any more from that source. Every now and then I find an email in my trash folder that shouldn't be there. I then have to manually page through the contents of the blocked sender's folder, four at a time, until I find the address to delete. A couple of times now when the folder is too large I delete everything and start again. I'm hoping that there will be a search function or a right click to say, Not Spam, provided soon.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Enlightened One

@Buzzer wrote:

There is such an option (and much MUCH) more - in Thunderbird / Outlook - virtually any mail program that I can think of.........

Community Team

@Buzzer Thanks, I've passed your feedback on and will let you know once I know more.