Need help?

Blog comments

Submitted by ancientbird 01-05-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I get copied on a number of comments on the blog that are clearly from people experiencing difficulty with TalkTalk. Can't you mention in the Blog area that it is not the correct place to air difficulties, make it clear where people should do that. I think the only reason I get copied is because I did that many moons ago.

Get more ideas related to: Community

0 Likes

Blog comments

I get copied on a number of comments on the blog that are clearly from people experiencing difficulty with TalkTalk. Can't you mention in the Blog area that it is not the correct place to air difficulties, make it clear where people should do that. I think the only reason I get copied is because I did that many moons ago.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

u must be talking about the ideas page area i have seen it as a place that new customers post for help or reply to old tropics on there

if u are on the comments then i think the site will email u when someone posts that is part of the old way the site was set up.

talktalk did do a area could fancy a chat at the start of c19 and has now had to remove it as people where using it top post all sorts of faults in it.

if u have a good idea or a change u think would help then post it in the ideas side and they will in time look at it and reply to u or post it on to the correct team / department