Need help?

Boost channels on demand content within the TV Guide,

Submitted by prescol 06-03-2018 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

It would be a fabulous idea if boost channels on demand content was shown within the TV Guide, the same as it is withe the freeview channels.

The Freeview channels are linked with the on demand, (BBC iPlayer, my five, ITV hub ect.) So if content has been made available within an on demand Service, the TV Guide shows a play symbol. 

Is it possible that the boost channels i.e. the sky channels, UKTV channels, and the movie channels, Could have this facility?

TalkTalk wouldn't need to have  the +1 channels within the boost channel lineup. The space could be left for different channels.

prescol

Get more ideas related to: TV

Boost channels on demand content within the TV Guide,

It would be a fabulous idea if boost channels on demand content was shown within the TV Guide, the same as it is withe the freeview channels.

The Freeview channels are linked with the on demand, (BBC iPlayer, my five, ITV hub ect.) So if content has been made available within an on demand Service, the TV Guide shows a play symbol. 

Is it possible that the boost channels i.e. the sky channels, UKTV channels, and the movie channels, Could have this facility?

TalkTalk wouldn't need to have  the +1 channels within the boost channel lineup. The space could be left for different channels.

prescol

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Team
Status changed to: New

@prescol Thanks for the suggestion. I've asked the question and will let you know once I know more 🙂