cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Bounce back unwanted emails as undeliverable as you can in gmail.

Submitted by rccatnap 03-05-2019 | 8 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 2 of 4

One can get an extension with gmail to bounce back unwanted/spam emails marked as undeliverable. I would like to see this facility with talktalk mail

Get more ideas related to: Beat the scammers Email

Bounce back unwanted emails as undeliverable as you can in gmail.

One can get an extension with gmail to bounce back unwanted/spam emails marked as undeliverable. I would like to see this facility with talktalk mail

What do you think?
8 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: New

@rccatnap Thanks for the suggestion. Our new mail platform has a number of spam mitigation already built into it along with the ability for you to report spam. Thanks

Chatterbox

Me too

Come Back Kid

Yes OCE-Michelle, but it does not have this particular facility that gmail has. Unless you can tell me I'm wrong?

Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating

@rccatnap I've passed your suggestion over to our Email Products Team. Thanks

Come Back Kid
yes a good idea, wiil done!
Insightful One

@rccatnap can i ask how gmail does that ?? where is the thing set up as i have not heard of it on gmail and have been using gmail for over a year now.????

Come Back Kid

Sorry, I do not know, as I don't use gmail. I have only read about it like you.

Chatterbox

Mailwasher has this facility built in as standard. Must admit it gives a great deal of satisfaction being able to send the mail back to where it came from. Unfortunately the next day I will probably receive another scam mail from a different address!!! TalkTalk should definitely have this option on the system.....