Need help?

Bring back the option of being able to turn of UPnP on the Fast 5364 Router

Submitted by trytostaycalm 26-01-2021 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4
The original firmware allowed this to be turned off, then an update to a later firmware the option has been removed, and it is forced on again, no reason for the removal as far as I can see, people who don't even know what it is, aren't going to bother turning it off, and it just annoys people who do want it off. it has been a know security issue for a long time. I hope to see this option reinstated in a newer firmware update. Having to feel like you have to buy a whole new router just to be able to alter simple things like this is just stupid.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Bring back the option of being able to turn of UPnP on the Fast 5364 Router

The original firmware allowed this to be turned off, then an update to a later firmware the option has been removed, and it is forced on again, no reason for the removal as far as I can see, people who don't even know what it is, aren't going to bother turning it off, and it just annoys people who do want it off. it has been a know security issue for a long time. I hope to see this option reinstated in a newer firmware update. Having to feel like you have to buy a whole new router just to be able to alter simple things like this is just stupid.