Need help?

Broadband Speeds "Speed Boost" uncapped - new service

Submitted by Kappes1974 26-10-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Now receiving the advertised "speed boost" Talk Talk promised back on my go live date 6th October.   Took 3 weeks to sort my new broadband fibre speed out, for a while the speed appeared to be capped at 63mbs but now receiving 73mbs which I had under my old provider.

What a big shame it took so long as Ive already quit Talk Talk to migrate to another provider in the mean while.    Bad business practice - deliver the service promised within a reasonable time frame or any business will loose customers!

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Broadband Speeds "Speed Boost" uncapped - new service

Now receiving the advertised "speed boost" Talk Talk promised back on my go live date 6th October.   Took 3 weeks to sort my new broadband fibre speed out, for a while the speed appeared to be capped at 63mbs but now receiving 73mbs which I had under my old provider.

What a big shame it took so long as Ive already quit Talk Talk to migrate to another provider in the mean while.    Bad business practice - deliver the service promised within a reasonable time frame or any business will loose customers!

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@Kappes1974 talktalk like other isps have to use bt optech equipment so u may find the same type issue with other ones