Need help?

COVID 19 billing relief

Submitted by Old Shiraz 03-07-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

We have noted call charges on our recent bill to SCO14, these are calls to my wife's 97 year old mother who is stuck in hospital. Without visiting rights the telephone is the only means of communication. I regard the charges as a cynical exploitation of vulnerable people during COVID 19 and suggest the charges are refunded to those affected.

Get more ideas related to: Billing

0 Likes

COVID 19 billing relief

We have noted call charges on our recent bill to SCO14, these are calls to my wife's 97 year old mother who is stuck in hospital. Without visiting rights the telephone is the only means of communication. I regard the charges as a cynical exploitation of vulnerable people during COVID 19 and suggest the charges are refunded to those affected.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

Hi @Old Shiraz welcome for help and a answer to ur question above please post in the phone side here in ur own topic the ideas side of the site is not a help side.

i am sure t/t are not the only ISP to charge for the calls and u can ask them on the help side and a staff will reply in a few days with the info but might not be able to offer it for free as if they did they would do it for all customers and so would other isp`s.

as some of the charge might be on the hospital that have chosen the service provider for their hospital phone service for people to use.

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public