Need help?

Call center

Submitted by Andy2495 26-06-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Why is TalkTalks customer services called the front line ? They are actually the last people I would ever want to talk to in an emergency! 7 days without broadband and every day i have phoned the Front Line customer care team to be told everything is working now, no more problems. That is until an hour later when everything shuts down again and refuses to reboot . Last Saturday I am being told this issue will be resolved within 72 hours, this is after being told 5 times that everything will be ok ! Today i received a call from a young Scotsman who was extremely helpful and booked a technician to arrive tomorrow morning to fix the problem, even though I have been told for 7 days that everything is ok and all fixed Sir ! Well I suppose its all my own fault , you get what you pay for !!!!

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Call center

Why is TalkTalks customer services called the front line ? They are actually the last people I would ever want to talk to in an emergency! 7 days without broadband and every day i have phoned the Front Line customer care team to be told everything is working now, no more problems. That is until an hour later when everything shuts down again and refuses to reboot . Last Saturday I am being told this issue will be resolved within 72 hours, this is after being told 5 times that everything will be ok ! Today i received a call from a young Scotsman who was extremely helpful and booked a technician to arrive tomorrow morning to fix the problem, even though I have been told for 7 days that everything is ok and all fixed Sir ! Well I suppose its all my own fault , you get what you pay for !!!!