Need help?

Call customers back

Submitted by DougieP 07-05-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

The online chat people state that they will get someone to call you back in approx 48 hours,

Still waiting one week and one day later.

So my idea is CALL CUSTOMERS BACK when you say you will

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

Call customers back

The online chat people state that they will get someone to call you back in approx 48 hours,

Still waiting one week and one day later.

So my idea is CALL CUSTOMERS BACK when you say you will

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@DougieP call backs are a thing they seem not to full do so please wait for a reply to u other topic here

u see oce staff have replied to u help topic please reply back there and wait for them to reply which can be days

but please complete ur profile so they can help more if need

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public