Need help?

CallSafe Backup

Submitted by cjy42 06-02-2021 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

After recently setting up CallSafe due to numerous spam calls getting through despite signing up to the TPS several years ago, I was unable to find a way of backing up my CallSafe configuration and subsequently reinstate IT e.g. export to/import from a CSV file

Could you please advise when such a feature might be introduced as I do not relish the idea of having to re-enter my scores of numbers should the CallSafe list be lost for whatever reason.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

CallSafe Backup

After recently setting up CallSafe due to numerous spam calls getting through despite signing up to the TPS several years ago, I was unable to find a way of backing up my CallSafe configuration and subsequently reinstate IT e.g. export to/import from a CSV file

Could you please advise when such a feature might be introduced as I do not relish the idea of having to re-enter my scores of numbers should the CallSafe list be lost for whatever reason.

What do you think?
2 Comments
hosay299
Philosopher

@cjy42 the would say something like tbc

Weevie
Enlightened One

This has been going on for years (I raised a near identical query 4 years ago) and nothing has yet been done

Why ?

Laziness