CallSafe developments needed

Submitted by jsf318 | 5 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Agree re current problems with editing, but can I also flag up 2 other issues:

1. The list of approved numbers should show the number as well as the name. There are times when you are scanning down the Approved List when you need to check that a number is still correct/up to date, and if you have used the optional Name function (which is useful) the actual number attached to that name is not visible.

1. In order to assist with proper maintenance and updating of the Approved list, it would be helpful to be able to download it as a CSV list for checking. With that list it would then be possible to have an offline overview of the list and you could then identify any amendments required befoe you go online into your account to make any required updates.

Get more ideas related to: Beat the scammers

0 Likes

CallSafe developments needed

Agree re current problems with editing, but can I also flag up 2 other issues:

1. The list of approved numbers should show the number as well as the name. There are times when you are scanning down the Approved List when you need to check that a number is still correct/up to date, and if you have used the optional Name function (which is useful) the actual number attached to that name is not visible.

1. In order to assist with proper maintenance and updating of the Approved list, it would be helpful to be able to download it as a CSV list for checking. With that list it would then be possible to have an offline overview of the list and you could then identify any amendments required befoe you go online into your account to make any required updates.
What do you think?
5 Comments
Community Star
Wizz Kid

very good points lets hope they implement them

Team Player

I agree there needs to be an export and import function.

Also, it is  pain when, knowing that I will be getting a call from a "withheld" number, I need to turn off the callsafe temporarily (like we could with the old system).  But if I do that, all the approved numbers are lost and have to be re-entered  when I turn it back on.

Callsafe still does not import correctly from calling circle or frequent numbers lists.  Approved list is just filled with "withheld".

There needs to be better editing facility to be able to edit the phone number.  Either the contact has changed or update their number or it was put in incorrectly.

In short, Callsafe is a pain to use at this time.

Community Team

@jsf318 Thanks, I've passed your feedback on to our Product Team.

Enlightened One

TalkTalk don't have the technical know how to even copy BT's (almost identical) "CALL PROTECT"- which has backup facilities as part of its standard operating functions !!

If TT had had an ounce of common sense - they would have added "BACK UP" at the first stage of development.