Need help?

Calling Circle Problem

Submitted by patricial1 01-05-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

My new idea is - Get the Calling Circle working again.

It is all the more important to have this 'option' during these times when everyone is relying on their telephone to communicate with the outside world.  Phone bills will be going up everywhere and TalkTalk appear to be doing nothing to help with that.

I also think a review of the name wouldn't go amiss - TalkTalk is something TalkTalk definitely don't want to do right now!!

Impossible to get this message through and will be taking this up with TalkTalk, when we're ever eventually able to raise them by phone again!!

Extremely poor service on this front and a definite consideration when reviewing the contract. Not being able to contact TalkTalk at all - only referred to the community - is not good enough.

P.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

Calling Circle Problem

My new idea is - Get the Calling Circle working again.

It is all the more important to have this 'option' during these times when everyone is relying on their telephone to communicate with the outside world.  Phone bills will be going up everywhere and TalkTalk appear to be doing nothing to help with that.

I also think a review of the name wouldn't go amiss - TalkTalk is something TalkTalk definitely don't want to do right now!!

Impossible to get this message through and will be taking this up with TalkTalk, when we're ever eventually able to raise them by phone again!!

Extremely poor service on this front and a definite consideration when reviewing the contract. Not being able to contact TalkTalk at all - only referred to the community - is not good enough.

P.