cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Callsafe should list phone numbers I've added instead of displaying them all as "Withheld Number"

Submitted by StarNamer 21-08-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I switched from the older call barring to CallSafe expecting it to be bettwe and have better features. But when I try to look an the numbers, both blocked and approved, the all show as "Withheld Number" which makes displaying the list totally useless.

It makes it impossible to edit the list of even check if a number is already on the list. The only way it seems is to try adding a number and see if ti was already there!

Also, since I added the number as those that can and cannot contact me,I believe this is my Personal Data and I should be able to view it under GDPR. Of course, you'd probably argue I could always phone up and ask for the list but that assumes I have the time to waste waiting for someone to actually answer the phone.

Apparently, this has been broken since it was released.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

Callsafe should list phone numbers I've added instead of displaying them all as "Withheld Number"

I switched from the older call barring to CallSafe expecting it to be bettwe and have better features. But when I try to look an the numbers, both blocked and approved, the all show as "Withheld Number" which makes displaying the list totally useless.

It makes it impossible to edit the list of even check if a number is already on the list. The only way it seems is to try adding a number and see if ti was already there!

Also, since I added the number as those that can and cannot contact me,I believe this is my Personal Data and I should be able to view it under GDPR. Of course, you'd probably argue I could always phone up and ask for the list but that assumes I have the time to waste waiting for someone to actually answer the phone.

Apparently, this has been broken since it was released.