Need help?

Change to my address capability online.

Submitted by Andrew Gray 29-04-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

The name of my property has changed. It is registered properly with the district council and appears under the post code. I am unable to communicate with Talk Talk to do this. I spent 1hr 20 mins with a rep. on the chat line who said they would email me a form. None has appeared. 

I am selling the property (hence the name change) and moving to another property on my main/previous address (a farm). Can't get through to Talk Talk to sort this out. Why not have a pro forma to be submitted to cover this contingency? 

Get more ideas related to: Broadband Phone

0 Likes

Change to my address capability online.

The name of my property has changed. It is registered properly with the district council and appears under the post code. I am unable to communicate with Talk Talk to do this. I spent 1hr 20 mins with a rep. on the chat line who said they would email me a form. None has appeared. 

I am selling the property (hence the name change) and moving to another property on my main/previous address (a farm). Can't get through to Talk Talk to sort this out. Why not have a pro forma to be submitted to cover this contingency? 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@Andrew Gray is it a name change on the house u have now or are u moving house as if moving house then u have to do a house move not a change of address

please post in the my account side here