cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Change your TT email password

Submitted by gcon60 21-02-2019 | 1 Comment

There's a lot of advice out there about using Password Management apps to guarantee a secure password.  I use Lastpass and find that it ticks all the boxes.  It genertates and manages my passwords easily and efficiently.

Have you ever tried using it to change the password on a TT email account?  The boxes provided for your new password cannot be written to by Lastpass and you cannot copy and paste them either.  To navigate from one tab with the pw to the TT tab to manually insert a 12 character multi character option password normally ends up in error.

In the interest of greater security in password choosing the boxes used should be modified to work with Password Management apps and should be able to use the copy and paste.  I do not regard the current TT method as adding any security to the process, only as a nuisance.

Get more ideas related to: Email

0 Likes

Change your TT email password

There's a lot of advice out there about using Password Management apps to guarantee a secure password.  I use Lastpass and find that it ticks all the boxes.  It genertates and manages my passwords easily and efficiently.

Have you ever tried using it to change the password on a TT email account?  The boxes provided for your new password cannot be written to by Lastpass and you cannot copy and paste them either.  To navigate from one tab with the pw to the TT tab to manually insert a 12 character multi character option password normally ends up in error.

In the interest of greater security in password choosing the boxes used should be modified to work with Password Management apps and should be able to use the copy and paste.  I do not regard the current TT method as adding any security to the process, only as a nuisance.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Team
Status changed to: Unable to Deliver

@gcon60 Thanks for the suggestion. This was a business decision and we don't allow this for security reasons. Thanks