Need help?

Charges

Submitted by 1Oldtimer 24-05-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

It would be kind if our Broadband charges were cut in half to reflect the half speed my Fibre Broadband has dropped to.

My neighbours who are fed from the same telegraph pole and final copper wires as I am and who are with Sky are getting it free as openreach  acknowledge the fault lies in the final journey to our houses. The sooner TalkTalk accept this the sooner it could be resolved.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Charges

It would be kind if our Broadband charges were cut in half to reflect the half speed my Fibre Broadband has dropped to.

My neighbours who are fed from the same telegraph pole and final copper wires as I am and who are with Sky are getting it free as openreach  acknowledge the fault lies in the final journey to our houses. The sooner TalkTalk accept this the sooner it could be resolved.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@1Oldtimer all ISP`s operate by the same rules so u may find after the fault has been found u will get credited the cost

as per info 

Please see the link for info on it
https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

no all isps will do the same like u think offer it free when some will do the credit note after all done and sorted.

u are not the only one which i have seen about bt optec knowing there is a fault and effecting others so talktalk will wait on up-date from bt optec

please ask the question  ur open topic when they reply and they will answer it there

as they are not checking here while the help side need all the staff time on there