Need help?

Community Chat

Submitted by SunGlow 31-07-2017 | 7 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

I'd like to suggest a Community Chat forum. Virgin Media call it Community Natter. Chat about what's happening in Community, in TalkTalk or general off-topic chat not covered in other places. It may channel some of the 'commentary' about Community or TalkTalk or Ofcom away from the more targeted Help with your Service forums. 

Get more ideas related to: Community

0 Likes

Community Chat

I'd like to suggest a Community Chat forum. Virgin Media call it Community Natter. Chat about what's happening in Community, in TalkTalk or general off-topic chat not covered in other places. It may channel some of the 'commentary' about Community or TalkTalk or Ofcom away from the more targeted Help with your Service forums. 

What do you think?
7 Comments
Childermass2112
Popular Poster

Im really struggling with this 'community' thing. Unless Im missing something, I simply want to ask a question regarding youtube but I keep getting re-directed all over the place. Annoying 🤔

SunGlow
Conversation Starter

@Childermass2112your question in March about YouView on the TV Box is already in the forum and is an idea being investigated I see. Youview on the TV Box Idea.  It's already got 16 likes! 

OCE_Michelle
Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Needs Info

@SunGlow We do currently have a few different areas in the Community which are not specifically related to our products or support. Is this what you're referring to?

SunGlow
Conversation Starter

@OCE_MichelleI was thinking along the lines of coffee-time chat, unrelated to needing help with TalkTalk but just talk about what's going on in the world, Caribbean storms, earthquakes, Brexit, Donald Trump and North Korea, what shall I get for tea tonight... 

ferguson
Community Star

Twitter is that way >>>

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SunGlow 

The "Join The Discussion" section of the current forums is pretty much free format.

Although it has never really "taken off".

OCE_Michelle
Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Delivered

@SunGlow Thanks for clarifying this 🙂 Join the Discussion is the best place for general topics. We don't specifically have a Current Affairs section so we've now updated Entertainment & Humour to Entertainment, News & Humour. Thanks for the suggestion 🙂