Need help?

Community Greeting

Submitted by jehu44 24-08-2018 | 6 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

The greeting message is starting to irritate me. I have been logging in almost daily but each time the system says to me "We’re starting to get worried, where have you been? " .

Given that most of us use the forum only when we have a problem, Talktalk should not "start to get worried" when we don't use it. When Talktalk's  system appears to be completely unaware that we are frequent visitors it simply worsens customer confidence.

So please change the greeting to something more sensible.

Get more ideas related to: Community

Community Greeting

The greeting message is starting to irritate me. I have been logging in almost daily but each time the system says to me "We’re starting to get worried, where have you been? " .

Given that most of us use the forum only when we have a problem, Talktalk should not "start to get worried" when we don't use it. When Talktalk's  system appears to be completely unaware that we are frequent visitors it simply worsens customer confidence.

So please change the greeting to something more sensible.

What do you think?
6 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating

@jehu44 Thanks for your feedback and I will raise this to be looked into further.

Community Team
Status changed to: Accepted

@jehu44 I've received confirmation that this will changed and I'll let you know once this has been completed.

Wizz Kid

Thank you very much.

Wizz Kid

How difficult can it be to make the change? It's taking ages.

Community Team
Status changed to: Delivered

@jehu44 I'm sorry for the delay. This has now been updated. Thanks

Wizz Kid

Fantastic. Many thanks.