Need help?

Community or Forum ?

Submitted by nicky62 01-05-2021 | 6 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Given these two words seem to be interchangeable; in a bid to simplify and streamline Community/Forum - could perhaps one word be selected to refer to this area? Thereby clarifying that this is one and same? Therefore, we are not in community where there is another forum taking place; or in the forum, outside the community?

Get more ideas related to: Community

0 Likes

Community or Forum ?

Given these two words seem to be interchangeable; in a bid to simplify and streamline Community/Forum - could perhaps one word be selected to refer to this area? Thereby clarifying that this is one and same? Therefore, we are not in community where there is another forum taking place; or in the forum, outside the community?

What do you think?
6 Comments
hosay299
Philosopher

@nicky62 please raise with manager Stephen @StephenF 

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor

Thanks @hosay299 

Shall I link him in from origin of post or will this come to relevant attention during its process of investigation?

hosay299
Philosopher

@nicky62 they will see it if they want to as they do not fully reply on this side so wait and see 

nicky62
Super Duper Contributor

Hi

@hosay299 

I've sent a message to him about it now

Will keep you posted if/when I receive any response

Thanks; keep well 😊👍

StephenF
Community Manager - TT Staff

Hi, A forum is a place to chat such as the broadband forum or the gaming forum however the combination of all the forums, Ideation, blogs, help articles etc etc make this site a community so whilst you can use either of them and we'll all pretty much know what you mean they do mean two different things, hope this helps. 

hosay299
Philosopher

@nicky62 yes Stephen is right by what he said so?