Need help?

Considering your customers

Submitted by Alex Wilson1 09-09-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

What a disaster this home move has been. 

1. False promise about a quick and easy transfer of service: 'simply plug in your router in your new address as it already supports fibre optic' 5 weeks later and still waiting for our services to go live.

2. On occasions I have waited 45 mins on hold. 'please wait 2 minutes while I contact a manager' No regard for the customer and didn't end up speaking to anyone as I was cut off. No call back, no surprise.

3. Complaint submitted. 'What time would you like our manager to call to discuss your complaint?' Why ask if you are going to choose a date and time that suits you? I have a job. 

4. Still waiting to hear from someone who actually has an answer. I am supposed to go live on the 16th, 5 weeks later. 

When is someone actually going to take an action and try to make this right? I have never dealt with a company with such disregard for customer care. I wish I'd went with another company now.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Considering your customers

What a disaster this home move has been. 

1. False promise about a quick and easy transfer of service: 'simply plug in your router in your new address as it already supports fibre optic' 5 weeks later and still waiting for our services to go live.

2. On occasions I have waited 45 mins on hold. 'please wait 2 minutes while I contact a manager' No regard for the customer and didn't end up speaking to anyone as I was cut off. No call back, no surprise.

3. Complaint submitted. 'What time would you like our manager to call to discuss your complaint?' Why ask if you are going to choose a date and time that suits you? I have a job. 

4. Still waiting to hear from someone who actually has an answer. I am supposed to go live on the 16th, 5 weeks later. 

When is someone actually going to take an action and try to make this right? I have never dealt with a company with such disregard for customer care. I wish I'd went with another company now.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@Alex Wilson1 if u need help on this u can post in the help side and we and the staff can help u out

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public