Need help?

Contact us

Submitted by Scraggio 15-12-2020 | 7 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Can you sort out an actual way of contacting TalkTalk instead of palming people off to the community page and getting other people to do your jobs. This is by far the worst company I've had my broadband through. Inept and unwilling to help.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband Community Other Phone

0 Likes

Contact us

Can you sort out an actual way of contacting TalkTalk instead of palming people off to the community page and getting other people to do your jobs. This is by far the worst company I've had my broadband through. Inept and unwilling to help.

What do you think?
7 Comments
ferguson
Community Star

You started a topic here and the support team have been waiting for a reply from you since 24 November. You can call, or use Live chat if you prefer. 

Scraggio
First Timer

Live chat will not work for me for some reason, I click the button but nothing happens.

ferguson
Community Star

OK, that can indicate that your browser is blocking the banner pop up. Disable any ad/pop up blockers, or try a different browser.

Personally, I would recommend that you wait for further help on your support topic, the forums may not be the quickest way of getting things done, but I would say they are the best. 

Scraggio
First Timer

ok, thanks for your help

ferguson
Community Star

You're welcome.  🙂

Russ19
Visitor

i want to email customer service why is it so hard to contact anyone or find the address 

hosay299
Philosopher

@Russ19 they stoped that a few years ago what is it u need help with have u tryed the site Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community