cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Contact

Submitted by Matt Bew 03-04-2020 | 6 Comments

It would be really great if you "talktalk" could set up an e-mail address ta allow people to contact yourselves in Lou of the fact that you have shut down all your phone lines.This is something that Halifax has done for instance and if they can you can. I find your support for the fight against Covid-19 great but your poor effort to set up communications with your customers at this difficult time appalling.

I need to make changes to my account, primarily cancel it as I am not happy to pay the £60 moving fee for a service that I can get for considerably cheaper through another supplier. this is taking into account the fact that I can get your broadband for £21 but when you add a £60 for moving it adds up to way to much.

Get more ideas related to: Other

Contact

It would be really great if you "talktalk" could set up an e-mail address ta allow people to contact yourselves in Lou of the fact that you have shut down all your phone lines.This is something that Halifax has done for instance and if they can you can. I find your support for the fight against Covid-19 great but your poor effort to set up communications with your customers at this difficult time appalling.

I need to make changes to my account, primarily cancel it as I am not happy to pay the £60 moving fee for a service that I can get for considerably cheaper through another supplier. this is taking into account the fact that I can get your broadband for £21 but when you add a £60 for moving it adds up to way to much.

What do you think?
6 Comments
Popular Poster

For that matter there is no evidence to say that you monitor this page for anything other than inappropriate content so I hope you are listening!!!!!!

Visitor

Wholeheartedly agree. Trying to contact Talk Talk is a complete shambles currently. An e mail address would be helpful !

Popular Poster

I think the only way out of this is to post that I will write an official complaint to the CEO on the day I move house and take not of the date and any other such details and cancel my direct debit at that time. I will see how this goes and if I need to take further action I will seek assistance from my bank to ensure that TalkTalk can't take any money from me beyond that date.

If anyone from talk talk is listenng then it would be lovely to hear something from you.

Participant

I agree.

There is no reason why the call center staff can't work from home and be sent groups of emails to work on for each person in a particular topic each day. Several new email addresses starting with problem topics such as complaints, cancellations, move home, broadband, billing, phoneline, engineer, etc could be used and assigned to individuals and they could email customers back to establish what needs doing and then sort it out directly with their staff back at base. 

Really it should be possible for the call center staff to all work from home with remote working from their terminal in the call center. It must be possible for them to be all logged in from home as usual. Maybe this is the way forward to have a data center and everyone working from home in the same type of job rather then unnecessary call centers. 

First Timer

1.  How on earth do I get support?  I need to speak to somebody or at least have online chat.  

2.  How do I get into "My account"?  I have no idea which of my email addresses or passwords to use. 

3.  I want to install "Brave" and either my router (yours) or your service is blocking the download.  

Being unable to contact you is useless!  

Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi Matt Bew,

Really sorry about the delay. I know it's been a long time since posted this but if you do still need any help with anything (or anyone else commenting on this thread) can you please start a thread in the appropriate support section and we'll be happy to help

Chris