Need help?

Contact

Submitted by Crash_bang_wallop 06-04-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

How about providing a telephone number that one can can to report a fault that does just loop back to where you started?

How about putting customers before profit and make it not just easy, but POSSIBLY to contact you.

How about having a proper complaints code with real live chat option rather than just pretending to and just taking you to a series of irrelevant topics.

How about thinking about becoming a decent properly run organisation. My elderly parents (mid eighties) have now had no working phone for 3 days yet it's IMPOSSIBLE to contact you and an email complaint was just bounced straight back.

TalkTalk, a Disgraceful, useless company.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

Contact

How about providing a telephone number that one can can to report a fault that does just loop back to where you started?

How about putting customers before profit and make it not just easy, but POSSIBLY to contact you.

How about having a proper complaints code with real live chat option rather than just pretending to and just taking you to a series of irrelevant topics.

How about thinking about becoming a decent properly run organisation. My elderly parents (mid eighties) have now had no working phone for 3 days yet it's IMPOSSIBLE to contact you and an email complaint was just bounced straight back.

TalkTalk, a Disgraceful, useless company.

What do you think?
1 Comment
First Timer

Bit radical this suggestion but you consider employing competent staff and you could also start to Talk Talk to your customers before they become ex-customers.

As I said, Radical but...