cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Continue offering customers mobile services.

Submitted by FredFlintstone2 03-07-2018 | 8 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 4 of 4

customers want mobile services.

Get more ideas related to: Mobile

Continue offering customers mobile services.

customers want mobile services.

What do you think?
8 Comments
Community Star
Chat Champion

Sorry I could not work out how to set up a new post but my question is also about the free sim card.

Is it true that nobody can now have the free sim card ?

I am on the essentials package but have been told I cannot have a free sim card.

Community Star

Hi cath20, to Start a Topic in (Mobile) Click here. TalkTalk ceased offering the Essential SIM on 13 December 2017 at the same time as offering TalkTalk customers discounted mobile deals with O2

Chat Champion

Hi

I have been a customer for about 15yrs and had an essentials sim. It was not being used as I needed to get a new mobile. I contacted talktalk to tell them this and asked that my service not be disconnected.

it had been disconnected though even though I was told it would not be and the replacement sim I was sent on Friday does not work.So the sim was not a new service to me it was part of my continuing package. I said I would accept a new number but was told no.

Chat Champion

I have set up a new post now asking if everyone to lose sim as I know some people with it who have never been informed it will be ceased with them.

Community Star

Hi cath20, to Start a Topic in (Mobile) Click here. If you had an Essential SIM but didn't use it then it automatically cancelled after 6 months.

Community Team
Status changed to: Delivered

@FredFlintstone2 We do offer a mobile service via our ongoing partnership with o2. I can see that @Gondola has provided more info above.

Popular Poster

well done, TalkTalk! good response!