cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Contract Renewal

Submitted by Jabra123 29-04-2020 | 3 Comments

My contract reached the 18 month end and the monthly fee increased so I went into my account to find a better deal. There was no option to sign up for a better deal so I tried to phone but due to Covid-19 no agents were available to take my call. I had found a better deal with Vodafone but was quite happy with TT and the router so was quite willing to take out a new contract. I there had been an option to take out a new contract with TT on my account page I would have done this but as I was unable to contact TT the easiest option for me was to change supplier. Talktalk needs to look at it's business model with existing customers by automatically offering a better deal rather relying on customer inertia staying on a  less favorable plan.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Contract Renewal

My contract reached the 18 month end and the monthly fee increased so I went into my account to find a better deal. There was no option to sign up for a better deal so I tried to phone but due to Covid-19 no agents were available to take my call. I had found a better deal with Vodafone but was quite happy with TT and the router so was quite willing to take out a new contract. I there had been an option to take out a new contract with TT on my account page I would have done this but as I was unable to contact TT the easiest option for me was to change supplier. Talktalk needs to look at it's business model with existing customers by automatically offering a better deal rather relying on customer inertia staying on a  less favorable plan.

What do you think?
3 Comments
Jabra123
Visitor

hosay299
Philosopher

@Jabra123 talktalk do deals with there customer loyalty team which can be on a normal time on chat and phone.

the forum staff can not offer u a deal on here

so u can try chat or phone as some have got through but remember limited staff so that why the system might not allow u 

OCE_Chris
Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hi

I'm sorry about the very lengthy delay in getting back to you. We've had to prioritise the support sections due to current situation.

I'm sorry that you were unable to get through, I know it doesn't help you but the situation should be much better now

Chris