Need help?

Contract Renewal

Submitted by Jabra123 29-04-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

My contract reached the 18 month end and the monthly fee increased so I went into my account to find a better deal. There was no option to sign up for a better deal so I tried to phone but due to Covid-19 no agents were available to take my call. I had found a better deal with Vodafone but was quite happy with TT and the router so was quite willing to take out a new contract. I there had been an option to take out a new contract with TT on my account page I would have done this but as I was unable to contact TT the easiest option for me was to change supplier. Talktalk needs to look at it's business model with existing customers by automatically offering a better deal rather relying on customer inertia staying on a  less favorable plan.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Contract Renewal

My contract reached the 18 month end and the monthly fee increased so I went into my account to find a better deal. There was no option to sign up for a better deal so I tried to phone but due to Covid-19 no agents were available to take my call. I had found a better deal with Vodafone but was quite happy with TT and the router so was quite willing to take out a new contract. I there had been an option to take out a new contract with TT on my account page I would have done this but as I was unable to contact TT the easiest option for me was to change supplier. Talktalk needs to look at it's business model with existing customers by automatically offering a better deal rather relying on customer inertia staying on a  less favorable plan.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Visitor

Philosopher

@Jabra123 talktalk do deals with there customer loyalty team which can be on a normal time on chat and phone.

the forum staff can not offer u a deal on here

so u can try chat or phone as some have got through but remember limited staff so that why the system might not allow u