Need help?

Contract Renewals

Submitted by GerryMac 07-04-2020 | 5 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Just a topic for these trying times we are all going through.

How about TT not renewing any contracts until the situation is contained.The Goverment is doing it,s best for workers and business,

Surely TT as a company can defer all Contracts that are up for re-newal this month, next and June.

Maybe then there won,t be an influx of customers trying to cancel their packages.

Cheers.

Get more ideas related to: Billing Broadband Phone

0 Likes

Contract Renewals

Just a topic for these trying times we are all going through.

How about TT not renewing any contracts until the situation is contained.The Goverment is doing it,s best for workers and business,

Surely TT as a company can defer all Contracts that are up for re-newal this month, next and June.

Maybe then there won,t be an influx of customers trying to cancel their packages.

Cheers.

What do you think?
5 Comments
Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi GerryMac,

Apologies for the length delay. I'm sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you mean, could you give a little more information 

Thanks

Chris

Philosopher

Hi Chris,

With what was going on from April time regarding the Virus and lots of customers having problems with CS etc...The Community was full of customers trying to re-new/cancel contracts.

As this was unprecdented times surely all contracts could have been set On Hold until TT Staff could handle the influx of queries.

I was re-newing around end of April/start of May and the CS Number was not accepting any re-newals..this could only be done through My Account.

Just an example.. My car was due for MOT in Feb. Over here in NI there was an issue with lifts. My MOT was then put back til July..then the virus hit and I,m none the wiser but I,m still driving it.

My query was if customers could not re-new then may-be TT could have carried their repsective contracts on until things eased.Thats all.

Stay Safe Chris..

Gerry.

Community Star

From memory, I think they did do something like that, but the whole early period of the lockdown was such a confusing blur I cannot be sure. 

Community Star

@GerryMac, people reported being offered extensions around that time. They had queries about the arrangement, so it is worth doing a search. 

Sometimes Google comes up with relevant answers which the forum search engine misses, if you want to look using an alternative search engine. 

Philosopher

I did post the initial thread in April.Have got sorted with my renewal.Never herd of anyone getting extensions on their contracts.Never asked really although to get speaking with CS I found the way on here.Just say Loyalty at end of recorded message..😃

Cheers